I grew up on the canned jellied cranberry sauce where the ridges from the can were still imprinted on the slices. But I loved it because I didn’t know any better. Well, I came up with a delicious cranberry sauce that is SO easy and yummy you will even want to use it on your oatmeal in the morning!
- 1 12 0z. package of cranberries, rinsed (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup, orange juice, not from a concentrate or with pulp
- 1 cup pure maple-syrup
- Sea Salt
1. Put the orange juice and syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Add the cranberries along with a pinch of sea salt and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer until the cranberries burst and start to thicken approximately 10 -15 minutes. When it looks like a jam, remove from heat, put in a bowl and refrigerate until serving.